The Boiler Cleanliness Evaluation is a comprehensive service designed to evaluate each stations current cleanliness situation. The program considers the original boiler design criteria and operating metrics, the age and condition of the station, boiler modifications, fuel variability, future fuel opportunities, as well as current and projected business requirements for the plant.
The output of the program quantifies for station management specific deficiencies, cause and corrective action and the potential opportunities for improvement associated with the corrective actions.
The team’s combined experiences have been used to monitor and optimize over 40 systems worldwide remote monitoring + optimization are carried out through secure VPN access or OSI PI, in collaboration with the plant’s security and IT team, to obtain critical boiler and sootblower related performance data. Raw data is then converted into valuable knowledge and used:
Each component of the cleaning system will be inspected for current operability as well as longevity and suitability for service by factory trained Clyde Industrial technicians. The inspections are principally visual with certain pieces of equipment requiring operation to determine their condition. Operation of any equipment is coordinated with the control room through the plant designee.
The output of the inspections will include completed Life Cycle Assessment Report which identifies the current condition of the system component as well as its condition relative to its product life cycle. The deficiencies precluding the acceptable reliability level are itemized and corrective action(s) are provided which will bring the equipment to the acceptable level. Any upgrades to modern technologies that are available for the equipment that may be of benefit to the plant will also be listed at this time.
Training personnel to operate and maintain equipment properly and safely is the most effective way to ensure reliable plant performance. We offer a variety of training programs for our systems for your operations and maintenance personnel.
We offer a variety of training courses to assist our customers in utilizing Boiler Efficiency technology to maintain their plant systems.
- Full training programs designed to instruct your personnel to operate, overhaul and maintain the equipment supplied
- Individual training to create more efficient personnel
- Lectures as well as hands-on-training
for repairs and/or maintenance
Complete any necessary work such as the following:
- Replace Carriages/Gearboxes
- Replace Lance and/or Feed Tubes
- Replace Motors
- Replace Rack
- Replace Poppet Valves
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical issues
Examples of typical contracts would be:
- Quarterly visit by a service technician to inspect, perform preventive maintenance and make minor repairs
- Monthly visits by a service technician to inspect, perform preventive maintenance and make minor or major repairs
- Full time maintenance where Clyde Industries has service technicians onsite handling all the sootblower needs for preventive maintenance, repairs and upgrades
- Fixed-price maintenance contracts:
- Based on an initial detailed review of the boiler cleaning equipment, desired parameters are defined jointly with the customer.
- These may include an equipment availability guarantee, spare parts storage plans, an on-call response service or staff training
- A custom fixed-price offer addressing this specific scope is then developed by our service team
- Contracts can be tied to sootblower availability
- Contracts can also include parts
Now it’s your job to ensure that the investment continues to make returns. To assist you in this effort,
Clyde Industries offers several tiers of technical support designed to: