A SMART Controls system is comprised of one or more PLC-based control panels that link to either a Windows PC operator interface or Industrial Touch Panel Interface. SMART Controls can easily integrate with the plant Distributed Control System (DCS). The DCS may serve as the primary interface for day-to-day operations, with the SMART Controls system operating in the background for configuration and reporting.
- More features than any management system on the market
- Most compatible and economical system to upgrade
- Fully compatible to replace any boiler cleaning control system
- Easily interfaced with the plant DCS
- Can be integrated with future cleaning technologies and modules