- Heavy-duty cleaning system suited for high furnace temperatures
- Compact design
- Cleans difficult to access areas such as hopper and center wall
- Individually adjusted to boiler geometry
- Precise and repeatable water jet positioning
- Can clean walls at a distance of up to 80 ft.
- Reduce Furnace Exit Gas Temperature (FEGT) up to 212°F
- Increase unit efficiency by 0.5%-2%
SMART Cannon: Water cannons located in strategic positions on the inside of the furnace walls. Each SMART Cannon is pre-set to clean many individual zones on its opposing and adjacent walls.
SMART Pump: Water pressure is supplied to the SMART Cannons via a compact, variable speed and variable pressure SMART Pump water pumping station. At the heart of this station is a Variable Frequency Drive-controlled (VFD) pump made with dual bearings and a double mechanical seal. Each pump is sized and constructed to meet the unique operating parameters of every plant.
SMART Furnace: A sensor-based optimization system to continuously monitor and measure deposits in the furnace and determine suitable and demand-oriented cleaning solutions. SMART Furnace also uses feedback from SMART Flux or SMART Infrascan sensors to automatically adjust the jet’s water pressure and progress velocity, minimizing the tube thermal impact.
SMART Flux SensorThe SMART Sensors accurately measure heat flux and tube temperature of a particular furnace wall area. The input from each sensor is forwarded to our SMART Furnace for processing using especially developed algorithms to determine whether an area is clean or dirty. Only when and where necessary SMART Furnace activates a water cannon, therefore eliminating overcleaning and tube leakage.