The wall blower fully retracts from the furnace when not in use to protect the nozzle and screw tube from exposure to high heat conditions. The Wall Blower VS-H is used for the cleaning of heat exchangers, DeNOx, air preheaters and gas heaters with steam and air, at flue gas temperatures less than 2,800°F. The Wall Blower F149 is used to clean wall-heating surfaces with heavy slag deposits.
- Extends boiler availability and increases boiler efficiency
- Checks deposit buildup regardless of boiler operation, fuel mixture or fuel quantity
- Prevents slagging in the furnace area
- Maximizes thermal efficiency and reduces gas exit temperatures
- Reliable and simple to maintain
- Optimizes cleaning effect and minimizes consumption of steam, water and air
How it Works
Wall Blower VS-H: A nozzle head with two opposing high-performance nozzles is axially moved into the boiler. The nozzle head reaches its desired position and begins the blowing process. The nozzle cleans the wall as it spins. A special control of the valve is also available to enable the cleaning of specific segments. The nozzle head returns to its rest position after performing the necessary number of cleaning rotations.
- A force-activated blowing valve to avoid any uncontrolled steam flow
- High-temperature-resistant nozzle head and stainless steel feed tube
- High-performance nozzles for high-cleaning efficiency
- Temperature-resistant nozzle head
- Sturdy tube spindle
- Integrated stop valve with adjustable throttle disc
Wall Blower F149: A lance tube with two opposing special nozzles is helically moved into the boiler. The nozzles pass through the tube wall and begin the blowing process. During this process, the lance tube moves helically into the boiler and the tube wall is cleaned in a circular form. An additional solenoid valve is also in place to clean specific segments. Once the end position is reached, the lance tube returns to its rest position.