The RSP-H sootblower is a cost-saving alternative to high-pressure steam boilers. It utilizes lower-pressure steam to produce a cleaning force equivalent to that of a higher-pressure sootblower. This is accomplished through:
- Specially designed valves and steam nozzles that maximize the effectiveness of low-pressure steam.
- Improved targeting and increased steam flow.
- Redirecting high-pressure steam toward the steam turbine to generate additional power.
- The CFE III sootblower nozzle provides up to twice the cleaning power of a conventional nozzle without consuming additional cleaning medium like steam or air.
- The CFE III allows the high-pressure blowing medium to fully expand within the nozzle before exiting into the boiler.
- This eliminates the loss of energy due to the shock waves, typically produces by conventional nozzles.
- The CFE III generates a jet with a much higher Peak Impact Pressure (PIP).
- The CFEIII-LE builds upon the technology of the CFE III to extend boiler runtimes by targeting hard to reach deposits.
- The CFEIII-LE uses a new deposit removal mechanism called “debonding,” which uses a torque-angle cleaning pattern to remove heavy deposits. This minimizes the likelihood of deposit build-up that could bring the recovery boiler offline.