- Heavy-duty cleaning system suited for high furnace temperatures
- Compact design
- Cleans difficult to access areas such as hopper and center wall
- Individually adjusted to boiler geometry
- Precise and repeatable water jet positioning
- Can clean walls at a distance of up to 80 ft.
- Reduce Furnace Exit Gas Temperature (FEGT) up to 212°F
- Increase unit efficiency by 0.5%-2%
Smart Cannon: Water cannons located in strategic positions on the inside of the furnace walls. Each SMART Cannon is pre-set to clean many individual zones on its opposing and adjacent walls.
SMART Pump: Water pressure is supplied to the SMART Cannons via a compact, variable speed and variable pressure SMART Pump water pumping station. At the heart of this station is a Variable Frequency Drive-controlled (VFD) pump made with dual bearings and a double mechanical seal. Each pump is sized and constructed to meet the unique operating parameters of every plant.
SMART Furnace: A sensor-based optimization system to continuously monitor and measure deposits in the furnace and determine suitable and demand-oriented cleaning solutions. SMART Furnace also uses feedback from SMART Flux or SMART Infrascan sensors to automatically adjust the jet’s water pressure and progress velocity, minimizing the tube thermal impact.